Located in Cookridge, a leafy suburb of north Leeds, The Tower Clinic is a two storey, glass fronted, completely refurbished contemporary building.
Set in attractive gardens with ample parking, The Tower Clinic offers a choice of 11 well appointed suites, comprising four luxury therapy/consulting suites, two premium consulting suites, two relaxing, more intimate counselling suites, a bespoke health surveillance suite and two larger, more spacious suites, fully equipped with all the latest high-tech facilities making them ideal for meetings, training days, group mobility and therapy sessions as well as a number of other uses.
All suites are served by a stylishly furnished, light and airy reception area and waiting room complete with tea, coffee and chilled water for visitors. A dedicated receptionist and administration team is on hand to handle calls, manage bookings and provide administrative support if required.
Upstairs a private staff room with kitchen facilities and a comfortable lounge area with spacious seating is available for the use of all staff and practitioners together with private changing, wc and shower facilities.
The Tower Clinic provides a totally flexible approach to working by offering top of the range facilities and services within a multi-disciplinary setting that practitioners can use as and when required with no extra hidden costs.
Suites can be hired on a full or part time basis on short or extended terms. They can be hired by the hour or on a regular sessional basis. In short there are a multitude of flexible working arrangements that we are more than happy to discuss.
Here at The Tower Clinic, we work with you to provide the right space, at the right price with all the support and facilities you need.
- Prestigious, modern, new clinic
- 11 attractive, light and spacious, stylish suites – ideal for a range of therapies
- Large multi-use suite – perfect for meetings, training days, presentations and group sessions with the latest high-tech audio-visual equipment including wifi as well as catering services
- Boardroom with seating for 10, fully equipped with audio visual presentation equipment with wireless internet access
- Free car parking
- Ideally located for road/rail/bus and airport links
- Plush waiting room with free-flow tea, coffee and chilled water
- Dedicated receptionist and administration team to manage reception, central booking system and clerical requirements
- Only open to qualified practitioners
- Cross referral work potential
- Profile on The Tower Clinic’s fully managed and regularly updated website
- Private staff room with kitchen facilities, lounge area, washroom and shower for staff and practitioners
- Flexible rental with hourly, daily or sessional rates both long and short term
- All inclusive cost with no service charge, no VAT or hidden extras
- Extended evening and weekend opening hours