The Tower Clinic in Leeds offers a wide range of physiotherapy treatments, and are the friendliest physiotherapy clinic in Leeds.
What is physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession concerned with the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of injuries and problems, using a number of different techniques. Is physiotherapy for you? Find out about some of the benefits below.
Benefits of physiotherapy
Physiotherapy focuses on the patient as a whole with the aim of meeting agreed goals through rehabilitation and preventative exercise prescription. In order to alleviate pain, restore normal movement and provide long term solutions to musculoskeletal problems.
Common conditions treated with physiotherapy at our clinic include:
- Sports related injuries
- Lower back pain (Sciatica, trapped nerves, disc prolapse, chronic ache)
- Neck pain (Whiplash, pins and needles, creak neck)
- Age related stiffness, decreased muscle strength, mobility problems
- Muscle, tendon and ligament injuries
- Postural aches and pains
- Recurrent injuries
- Recovering from surgery or traumatic injury