Acupuncture for pain relief (refresher CPD in Yorkshire);
- Hands-on workshop (7 contact hours + 3 hours pre-course self-study)
- Small class size with plenty of practice & supervision
- Simple steps to formulate effective acupuncture treatment
- Fine-tune point location & needling techniques
- Introduce skills: moxa & electro
- Explain TCM jargons
Tutors are lecturers & supervisors of BSc Acupuncture at Leeds Metropolitan University & experienced acupuncturists.
Dates: Saturday 2nd March 2013 – 9.30am-5pm
or Thursday 7th March 2013 – 9.30am-5pm
For more information, or to book a place on the workshop, contact The Tower Clinic on 0113 2672067.