B.Sc.(Hons), D.Clin.Psychol., PGDip, CPsychol.
Dr. Tom Mountjoy is a Registered Clinical Psychologist and Chartered Psychologist with substantial experience within neuropsychology and clinical health psychology settings. He has core interests in acquired brain injury, neurological conditions, chronic health conditions, and adjustment to living with disability.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology – University of Leeds
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology – University of Glasgow
- Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology & Sociology (Joint Honours – 1st Class) – University of Leeds
Areas of expertise:
- Neuropsychological assessment and treatment of cognitive, psychological, and neurobehavioural functioning following acquired brain injury (i.e. traumatic brain injury, neurological disease), and in the context of medically unexplained symptoms and neurological-like symptoms
- Psychological assessment and treatment of mental health conditions (i.e. depression, anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress, adjustment disorders) associated with injuries, neurological conditions, chronic health conditions, and disability
- Cognitive assessment of memory complaints, intellectual functioning, and queried dementia