Angela Gibbons, Qualified Female Personal Trainer
Diploma in Level 2 Fitness instructing & Level 3 Personal Training, awarding body Active IQ.
Diploma in Level 3 Exercise Referral, awarding body Active IQ.
What I offer:
I’m currently working as a Personal Trainer holding fitness classes and training people who suffer certain conditions, with exercise being advisable and very beneficial. I am fully qualified, and able to help people who do suffer certain conditions, especially age related. After an initial consultation I am able to produce an exercise programme specific to my clients needs. I offer Personal Training Sessions as well as Exercise Referral Classes. I do need GP approval before any clients participate in any exercise sessions.
Conditions I offer exercise programmes for:
- Hypertension (High blood pressure)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (High Cholesterol)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Simple Mechanical (non-specific) Back Pain
- Total Joint Replacement
- £45 – 60 minute initial consultation
- £35 – 45 minute personal training session
- £40 – 60 minute personal training session
- £20 – Exercise Referral Classes
Benefits of Physical Activity in older adults:
- Reduces the risk of premature death by 20-30%
- Reduces the risk of developing coronary heart disease, strokes, diabetes and certain cancers.
- Improves functional capacity and psychological wellbeing.
- Increases independence in older people.
- Reduces the risk of back pain, reduces stiffness, nourishes cartilage.
- Increases bone density therefore reduces the risk of Osteoporosis.
- Improves joint and muscle strength, and range of movement.
- Reduces the risk of stress, anxiety and clinical depression.
- Reduces the risk of falls in older adults, by improving strength, coordination and balance.
- Improves weight loss, reducing the risk of obesity.
- Helps to reduce and normalise mild hypertension (blood pressure).
- Improves the quality of life and general wellbeing.
For more details call: the Tower Clinic on: 0113 2672067 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exercises for your own individual abilities. Including seated workouts for those who may struggle.
Surinder is a qualified Fitness Personal Trainer and Master Practitioner in Neuro-linguistic Programming, Timeline Therapy and Hypnotherapy. Her Personal Training sessions are very unique as she combines mind wellbeing therapy with physical exercise to achieve improved health & fitness.
Main Objective: She targets obstacles that have prevented the client from improving their fitness goals by breaking through the presenting issues, revealing the root cause and changing inner self-beliefs to be more determined, motivated and results oriented.
What Results Can Be Expected?
Each coaching session focusses on achieving results to help the client reach their final outcome/goal. The overall expected outcome is agreed with the client. Examples include the following:
Fitness & Weight Loss
- Devising fitness training programme to achieve health & fitness goals.
- Defining SMART goals.
- Applying NLP techniques to remove obstacles e.g. procrastination, loss of interest, unhealthy diet etc.
- Providing self-initiating NLP techniques to improve motivation.
- Giving nutritional advice.
- Conducting one-to-one personal fitness training.
Targeting The Root Cause And Addressing:
- Negative emotions: Such as stress, sadness, depression, guilt etc.
- Low self-esteem: Negative feelings about how you feel about your body/image.
- Lack of confidence: Negative feelings about your abilities to exercise.
- Anxiety: Nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worry to kick start a healthy lifestyle.
- Limiting beliefs: Beliefs which constrain/limit you e.g. sentences starting with “I can’t …”.
Positive State Of Mind
- Providing self-initiating mechanisms to access positive resources whenever you want, e.g. feeling…
- Energised, motivated, determined, focused etc.
- Applying techniques to control/stop addictions such as alcohol, smoking, eating certain types of food.
- Personal Trainer (Level 3, accredited to REPS standards)
- Master Practitioner NLP
- Master Practitioner Time Line Therapy
- Master Practitioner Hypnotherapy
- NLP trainer
- Master NLP coach
- Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management (Leeds University)
- BSc (Hons) Quality Management, 2.1 (Salford University)