Surinder is a qualified Fitness Personal Trainer and Master Practitioner in Neuro-linguistic Programming, Timeline Therapy and Hypnotherapy. Her Personal Training sessions are very unique as she combines mind wellbeing therapy with physical exercise to achieve improved health & fitness.
Main Objective: She targets obstacles that have prevented the client from improving their fitness goals by breaking through the presenting issues, revealing the root cause and changing inner self-beliefs to be more determined, motivated and results oriented.
What Results Can Be Expected?
Each coaching session focusses on achieving results to help the client reach their final outcome/goal. The overall expected outcome is agreed with the client. Examples include the following:
Fitness & Weight Loss
- Devising fitness training programme to achieve health & fitness goals.
- Defining SMART goals.
- Applying NLP techniques to remove obstacles e.g. procrastination, loss of interest, unhealthy diet etc.
- Providing self-initiating NLP techniques to improve motivation.
- Giving nutritional advice.
- Conducting one-to-one personal fitness training.
Targeting The Root Cause And Addressing:
- Negative emotions: Such as stress, sadness, depression, guilt etc.
- Low self-esteem: Negative feelings about how you feel about your body/image.
- Lack of confidence: Negative feelings about your abilities to exercise.
- Anxiety: Nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worry to kick start a healthy lifestyle.
- Limiting beliefs: Beliefs which constrain/limit you e.g. sentences starting with “I can’t …”.
Positive State Of Mind
- Providing self-initiating mechanisms to access positive resources whenever you want, e.g. feeling…
- Energised, motivated, determined, focused etc.
- Applying techniques to control/stop addictions such as alcohol, smoking, eating certain types of food.
- Personal Trainer (Level 3, accredited to REPS standards)
- Master Practitioner NLP
- Master Practitioner Time Line Therapy
- Master Practitioner Hypnotherapy
- NLP trainer
- Master NLP coach
- Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management (Leeds University)
- BSc (Hons) Quality Management, 2.1 (Salford University)