– F.R.C.Psych. – The Royal College of Psychiatrists (1997)
– M.R.C.Psych. – The Royal College of Psychiatrists (1975)
– D.P.M. – The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of United Kingdom (1974)
– M.B.B.S. – University of Kerala, India (1967)
– Consultant Psychiatrist, St. James University Hospital, Leeds (1979-2007)
– Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer in Psychiatry, University of Leeds (1979- 2007)
Mobile Phone: +44(0)7500058746
– Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
– Psychiatric aspect of any injury, disaster
– Psychiatric Medical Negligence
– Stress in place of work
– Fitness of employment or retirement on psychiatric grounds
– Mental Health Act 1983
– Any other relevant general adult psychiatric matter
– The Equality Act – 2010.
– Mental Capacity Act 2006
– Fraudulent Claims of Psychological origin
– Occupational Psychiatric problems
– Criminal Injuries Compensation claims
– Sexual abuse, assault and addiction behaviour.
Psychiatric Medico-Legal Practice
– Psychiatric Medico legal work acting on behalf of claimant or defendant of the claim by examining the claimant, reviewing evidence and submitting
expert reports. Attending case conferences and giving oral evidence in the court during the trial/hearing when required
– Member of Expert Witness Institute
– Member of the Faculty of Forensic Psychiatrist of The Royal College of Psychiatrists
– Approved under Section 12(2) of Mental Health Act 1983.
– Approved by the Mental Act Commission for the purpose of Part IV of the Mental Health Act 1983
– Trained by Bond Solon Training Ltd, the legal training consultancy – 2007
– Cardiff University Medico Legal training 10 th March 2008 – proved to be competent in Cross Examination; 3 rd December 2008 – passed Multiple
Choice Examination; 6 th March 2009 – proved to be competent in Report Writing – received “Expert Witness Certificate”, and 2017
– Attends County and High Court and is trained in report writing, court attendance, and single joint expert responsibilities, having completed the
necessary training relating to the Civil Procedure Rules.
– Member of Indian Psychiatric Society
– International Member of American Psychiatric Association Fee for the Service:
My fee is based on an hourly rate of £250.00 plus VAT, the actual fee depends on the number of hours I spend on a case. I can give an estimate of
fees after seeing the documents and before commencing my work on the case. I expect the fee to be settled within four weeks of submitting the reports.
My fee for attending the court per day is £1800 plus VAT. If there is a cancellation of the agreed court attendance with in 7 days of the scheduled
date, there will be a cancellation fee of 50% of my normal fees.